Friendly Places on the radio
Adverts for the Priority Advertisers listed below broadcast on Rodney Collins shows (please click for schedules)
Boscombe, Bournemouth, Dorset, England [Google Map]
- Awards: WE have won Tripadvisor 5 star award for the last 4 years. Trivago top 5 bed and breakfast in 2015
- Amenities: all rooms have a seating area, however, we have a lovely bright guest lounge for your use. Free view TV, Free wi fi
- Parking: On site parking, cycles can be stored in the garage. Motorbikes subject to availability and size can park behind secure gates
- Accessibility: Accessibility information is shown below
We are Debbie and Peter Payne, our guest house is on the road to the beach. We have 8 en suite rooms, all for adults only,without children or stag and hen groups, so you have peace and quiiet. Short walk to the beach, on site parking. Breakfast is available if you would like it.
We live on site so are available if you need us otherwise , we aim to offer you, our guests, a time to relax .
Our ground floor is all on a level and we have 1 en suite twin room available. Access to the premises for manual wheelchairs is ok (1/4inch lip over the entrance) but the person must have some mobility to use the room. We have a larger shower , 6" lip to get in, sliding door with a 24" gap to enter, with stool. Grab handle by the toilet.
The breakfast room is alos on the level as is the guest lounge.
We have parking right by the front door.
- Adults Only friendly
- Biker Friendly
- Cyclist friendly
- Solo Traveller friendly
Friendly Places on the radio this year and last:
The music playlist for the Rodney Collins show is published each week on ABC Oldies web site and the show is broadcast weekly by agreement with the radio stations listed below. Please check the individual websites for broadcast dates and times as these may vary week to week.
In all, the programme is broadcast up to 15 times weekly by the stations below, with a further 17-23 stations broadcasting the show on a regular basis. The list below gives main broadcasts ONLY. Please note times refer to BST and that the show starts its weekly run on Saturday evenings with Miskin Radio, finishing the following Saturday morning on ABC Oldies.
- miskinradio.co.uk - Saturday at 1800 (during college term dates)
- abcoldies.com - Sunday at Midday and repeated Wednesday at 1300, Thursday at 2000, Saturday at 0700
- soulbeat-radio.com - Monday at 0930
- isles.fm - Monday at 1000 and repeated Thursday at 1400 & one overnight broadcast mid-week.
- westnorfolkradio.co.uk/ Mondays at 1900
- replayradio.org - Sunday at 0900 and repeated Wednesdays at 1700
- wrfn1025.org/ – Sunday at 0900 and repeated Tuesday at Midday and Thursday night/ Friday morning at Midnight
- tunein.com/radio/Radio-Monro-UK-s286261/ - Monday at Midday and repeated the following Sunday at 0830
- wiganfm.com - Monday at Midday
Please note that ALL ads are rotated on our half-hour special broadcast as detailed here. The GENE PITNEY SHOW – broadcast details:
- http://tunein.com/radio/Radio-Monro-UK-s286261/ - Monday at 0600 and Tuesday at 1900;
- http://www.abcoldies.com/ at Midnight Monday into Tuesday morning;
- www.replayradio.org Tuesday 2030-2100.
Programme timings can vary by two or three minutes either way, because of individual schedules. Some placings are aimed at the overseas listeners in the United States, Australia etc..