Friendly Places on the radio
Adverts for the Priority Advertisers listed below broadcast on Rodney Collins shows (please click for schedules)
Kew House and Apartments
Murrayfield, Edinburgh, Edinburgh & Lothians, Scotland [Google Map]
Guest House with Serviced Apartments
- Awards: AA Egg cup Award for breakfast, Michelin Guide
- Accessibility: Accessibility information is shown below
Ian and Alan welcome you to our luxurious AA five star guest house just 15 minutes walk from Edinburgh City Centre. 6 stylish and contemporary bedrooms. Free parking/Free broadband Internet access with wi-fi throughout the building. We serve a AA award winning cooked breakfast which is included with both vegetarian and gluten free options. Read our reviews on Trip Advisor showing us in the top group of the B&B listings.
Our local knowledge of Edinburgh and it's wide range of eating and drinking places will ensure you can obtain the best from your holiday. We offer everything from moneysaving tips to avoiding tourist traps and finding some of Edinburgh's hidden tourist spots
Our stylish and modern serviced apartment sleeps up to 3 people. The location, next to Kew House means that we can offer the same service level and help if you need it. Free parking is included along with a daily maid service and Continental breakfast. There are 2 rooms and a bathroom on the upper level and a lounge, fully equipped kitchen and dining conservatory on the ground level. We also have a small quiet garden for the warmer days (and any smokers).
We do not have disabled facilities but have two ground floor rooms (classic double and classic twin rooms) with one small step access from front door and car park. Residents lounge and dining room are also at ground level. There are no internal steps to these rooms
- Biker Friendly
- Child & Family friendly
- Cyclist friendly
- Diet friendly
- Gay friendly
- Solo Traveller friendly
Friendly Places on the radio this year and last:
The music playlist for the Rodney Collins show is published each week on ABC Oldies web site. The show is broadcast weekly by agreement with the radio stations listed below. Please check the individual websites for broadcast dates and times as these may vary week to week.
In all, the main programme is broadcast up to 26 times weekly by the stations below, with a further 20 stations broadcasting the show on a regular basis including cable stations in Europe and the US. The list below gives main broadcasts ONLY.
Please note times refer to BST and that the show starts its weekly run on Saturday evenings with Miskin Radio, finishing the following Saturday morning on ABC Oldies.
- http://www.abcoldies.com/ - Saturday at 0700, Sunday at Midday, Wednesday at 1300 & Thursday at 2000
- http://www.miskinradio.co.uk/ - Saturday at 1800
- www.replayradio.org - Sunday at 0900, Tuesday at 0600, Wednesday at 1600 and Friday at 1300
- http://www.wrfn1025.org/ - Sunday at 0900, Tuesday at Midday and Thursday night/ Friday morning at Midnight
- http://www.shorewaysradio.com/ - Sunday at 1000
- http://www.serenitysoundradio.com/ - Sunday at 1000
- http://www.isles.fm/ - Monday at 1000 and repeated Thursday at 1400 & one overnight broadcast mid-week
- http://www.wrfn-uk-gold.uk/ - Monday at Midday and repeated the following week Sunday at 1600.
- http://wiganfm.com/ - Monday at Midday
- http://www.westnorfolkradio.co.uk/ - Mondays at 1900
- https://replayradiorock.net/ - Tuesday at 0800 and Thursday at 2100
- http://www.soulbeat-radio.com/ - Tuesday just after 0900
- http://bullseyeradio.com - 1900-2100 Thursdays local time in Texas, USA.
Programme timings can vary by two or three minutes either way, because of individual schedules. Some placings are aimed at the overseas listeners in the United States, Australia etc..