Friendly Places on the radio
Adverts for the Priority Advertisers listed below broadcast on Rodney Collins shows (please click for schedules)
The CROFT Guest House - Cockwood Harbour
Exeter, Starcross, Devon, England [Google Map]
Bed & Breakfast Guest House
- Awards: Green Award Natural England 2011 - Trip Advisor 2013/2014/2015/2016 Winners of Excellence award
- Amenities: Guest Fully Licensed Bar Lounge, Cabinet Shop Fragrances Rings etc , Large spacious gardens, Own Key
- Parking: Large safe Private off road Free car parking. 10% Discount on meals at 2 local pub restaurants opposite The Croft , Namely The Anchor Inn & The Ship Inn Cockwood
- Accessibility: Accessibility information is shown below
The Croft is a 4 star bed and breakfast ideally set in an acre of secluded gardens overlooking picturesque Cockwood Harbour & Exe estuary, with private off road car parking.
Once part of the Powderham Castle estate. Cockwood Harbour is a small picturesque harbour which is positioned on the Exe River. This natural tidal harbour with its hillside backdrop, boats enter the harbour under two railway arches which are the legacy of Isambard Kingdom Brunel where steam trains can still be seen today.
The picture perfect village of Cockwood has pretty cottages and houses which rise gently around the harbour. Walkers will enjoy a stroll along the harbour wall or there is always the South West Coastal Path.
- Your own room key fits the entrance door - you are sure of a friendly, home-from-home atmosphere.
- A two-minute walk to two of Devon's finest pub/restaurants enables you to sample the local seafood for which the area is renowned. A 10% DISCOUNT is offered to our guests on all food at both when you show your room key.
- Massage by appointment only privacy of own room (Men only as only male masseur available)
- & Naturist Sunbathing (Mixed) Friendly private garden by arrangement
- *Cabinet Shop Fragrances Jewelry scarves and much more to browse through.
- Can also see Shop Cabinet website
- Cabaret Shows performed at specific times of the year for various Military & Animal Charities. Indoors and Outdoors
We have 3 ground floor rooms 2 of which are disabled friendly - 1 Twin room & 1 Double room both en suite.
- Adults Only friendly
- Biker Friendly
- Business Traveller Friendly
- Cyclist friendly
- Diet friendly
- Disability friendly
- Dog / Pet friendly
- Gay friendly
- Groups Friendly
- Solo Traveller friendly
- Walker friendly
Friendly Places on the radio this year and last:
The music playlist for the Rodney Collins show is published each week on ABC Oldies web site. The show is broadcast weekly by agreement with the radio stations listed below. Please check the individual websites for broadcast dates and times as these may vary week to week.
In all, the main programme is broadcast up to 26 times weekly by the stations below, with a further 20 stations broadcasting the show on a regular basis including cable stations in Europe and the US. The list below gives main broadcasts ONLY.
Please note times refer to BST and that the show starts its weekly run on Saturday evenings with Miskin Radio, finishing the following Saturday morning on ABC Oldies.
- http://www.abcoldies.com/ - Saturday at 0700, Sunday at Midday, Wednesday at 1300 & Thursday at 2000
- http://www.miskinradio.co.uk/ - Saturday at 1800
- www.replayradio.org - Sunday at 0900, Tuesday at 0600, Wednesday at 1600 and Friday at 1300
- http://www.wrfn1025.org/ - Sunday at 0900, Tuesday at Midday and Thursday night/ Friday morning at Midnight
- http://www.shorewaysradio.com/ - Sunday at 1000
- http://www.serenitysoundradio.com/ - Sunday at 1000
- http://www.isles.fm/ - Monday at 1000 and repeated Thursday at 1400 & one overnight broadcast mid-week
- http://www.wrfn-uk-gold.uk/ - Monday at Midday and repeated the following week Sunday at 1600.
- http://wiganfm.com/ - Monday at Midday
- http://www.westnorfolkradio.co.uk/ - Mondays at 1900
- https://replayradiorock.net/ - Tuesday at 0800 and Thursday at 2100
- http://www.soulbeat-radio.com/ - Tuesday just after 0900
- http://bullseyeradio.com - 1900-2100 Thursdays local time in Texas, USA.
Programme timings can vary by two or three minutes either way, because of individual schedules. Some placings are aimed at the overseas listeners in the United States, Australia etc..