Friendly Places on the radio
Adverts for the Priority Advertisers listed below broadcast on Rodney Collins shows (please click for schedules)
Mineshop Holiday Cottages
Crackington Haven, Bude, Cornwall, England [Google Map]
- Parking: Free
Here at Mineshop we have 7 Cottages all with amazing views and all in a unique peaceful location, just a 20 minute stroll through the valley Footpath to Crackington Haven. If you are looking for a quality Holiday Cottage at an affordable rental then you have come to the right place.
Cottages have two to 3 bedrooms, so if you decide to rent all our properties at Mineshop we can sleep a total of 30 people.
Open all year, Electricity included, Beds are made for you, enjoy a Cream Tea on arrival.
Please do visit our main website www.mineshop.co.uk for much more info.
Crackington Haven is a lovely shingle cove dominated by majestic cliffs and offering a stretch of golden sand along with many rock pools when the tide is out. Suitable for swimming and surfing the water quality is routinely checked.
Lifeguard cover from the 7th of July until the 2nd of September (2018).
Surfing Info: Usually smaller (2ft) than Widemouth, so good on big days. Rights and lefts peeling into the rip. Waves can be steep at low tide (closeout) or spilling at mid tide, breaking on reef or sand. Suitable for beginners through to experienced surfers taking account of dangerous rocks left and right, experienced surfers can use river to enter water. Tides: Surfable at Mid tide only. Wind: E/SE offshore.
- Adults Only friendly
- Biker Friendly
- Business Traveller Friendly
- Child & Family friendly
- Cyclist friendly
- Dog / Pet friendly
- Gay friendly
- Groups Friendly
- Solo Traveller friendly
- Walker friendly
Friendly Places on the radio this year and last:
The music playlist for the Rodney Collins show is published each week on ABC Oldies web site. The show is broadcast weekly by agreement with the radio stations listed below. Please check the individual websites for broadcast dates and times as these may vary week to week.
In all, the main programme is broadcast up to 26 times weekly by the stations below, with a further 20 stations broadcasting the show on a regular basis including cable stations in Europe and the US. The list below gives main broadcasts ONLY.
Please note times refer to BST and that the show starts its weekly run on Saturday evenings with Miskin Radio, finishing the following Saturday morning on ABC Oldies.
- http://www.abcoldies.com/ - Saturday at 0700, Sunday at Midday, Wednesday at 1300 & Thursday at 2000
- http://www.miskinradio.co.uk/ - Saturday at 1800
- www.replayradio.org - Sunday at 0900, Tuesday at 0600, Wednesday at 1600 and Friday at 1300
- http://www.wrfn1025.org/ - Sunday at 0900, Tuesday at Midday and Thursday night/ Friday morning at Midnight
- http://www.shorewaysradio.com/ - Sunday at 1000
- http://www.serenitysoundradio.com/ - Sunday at 1000
- http://www.isles.fm/ - Monday at 1000 and repeated Thursday at 1400 & one overnight broadcast mid-week
- http://www.wrfn-uk-gold.uk/ - Monday at Midday and repeated the following week Sunday at 1600.
- http://wiganfm.com/ - Monday at Midday
- http://www.westnorfolkradio.co.uk/ - Mondays at 1900
- https://replayradiorock.net/ - Tuesday at 0800 and Thursday at 2100
- http://www.soulbeat-radio.com/ - Tuesday just after 0900
- http://bullseyeradio.com - 1900-2100 Thursdays local time in Texas, USA.
Programme timings can vary by two or three minutes either way, because of individual schedules. Some placings are aimed at the overseas listeners in the United States, Australia etc..