Friendly Places on the radio
Adverts for the Priority Advertisers listed below broadcast on Rodney Collins shows (please click for schedules)
Blackpool, Lancashire, England [Google Map]
The Newlands Hotel is a small, friendly, licensed 8 bedroom Hotel / Guest House catering for families and couples and is ideally situated less than 250 yards from the beach, Promenade and the central pier, yet handy for the town centre and its many shops and arcades.
Also within a few minutes' walk are: The football ground; Car parks; Bus and train stations; Tram stops; Blackpool Tower; Winter Gardens; Sea Life centre; Waxworks; and Multi-screen cinema.
Friendliness, cleanliness, great home cooking, entertainment and value for money are all at the top of our list to help make your visit to Blackpool more enjoyable. We offer unbelievable value! - Bed and Breakfast prices from as little as £12.72 per night! (based on 7 nights (Sat to Sat) in a 'standard' room, during low season).
- Open all year (including Christmas & New Year)
- Bed and breakfast or bed, breakfast and 3 course evening meal available
- Double, Triple and Family Rooms
- En suite rooms available
- 3 bedrooms designated for Smokers
- Lord of the Rings themed 'Middle Earth' Dining room.
- Licensed Barwith a music theme
- Bar meals and snacks available
- Late bar
- Live entertainment during peak periods
- Under 3's free
- 50% discount for 3 - 12 year olds
- 10% discount for OAPs
- 10% discount (on production of valid membership card) for members of:
- The George Formby Society
- The Tolkien Society
- The Musician's Union
- Single parent families welcome
- Business clients and/or Contractors welcome
We are Child friendly, Family friendly, Couple friendly ............. just plain friendly!
- Biker Friendly
- Business Traveller Friendly
- Child & Family friendly
- Diet friendly
- Gay friendly
- Groups Friendly
- Smoker friendly
- Solo Traveller friendly
- Walker friendly
Friendly Places on the radio this year and last:
The music playlist for the Rodney Collins show is published each week on ABC Oldies web site. The show is broadcast weekly by agreement with the radio stations listed below. Please check the individual websites for broadcast dates and times as these may vary week to week.
In all, the main programme is broadcast up to 26 times weekly by the stations below, with a further 20 stations broadcasting the show on a regular basis including cable stations in Europe and the US. The list below gives main broadcasts ONLY.
Please note times refer to BST and that the show starts its weekly run on Saturday evenings with Miskin Radio, finishing the following Saturday morning on ABC Oldies.
- http://www.abcoldies.com/ - Saturday at 0700, Sunday at Midday, Wednesday at 1300 & Thursday at 2000
- http://www.miskinradio.co.uk/ - Saturday at 1800
- www.replayradio.org - Sunday at 0900, Tuesday at 0600, Wednesday at 1600 and Friday at 1300
- http://www.wrfn1025.org/ - Sunday at 0900, Tuesday at Midday and Thursday night/ Friday morning at Midnight
- http://www.shorewaysradio.com/ - Sunday at 1000
- http://www.serenitysoundradio.com/ - Sunday at 1000
- http://www.isles.fm/ - Monday at 1000 and repeated Thursday at 1400 & one overnight broadcast mid-week
- http://www.wrfn-uk-gold.uk/ - Monday at Midday and repeated the following week Sunday at 1600.
- http://wiganfm.com/ - Monday at Midday
- http://www.westnorfolkradio.co.uk/ - Mondays at 1900
- https://replayradiorock.net/ - Tuesday at 0800 and Thursday at 2100
- http://www.soulbeat-radio.com/ - Tuesday just after 0900
- http://bullseyeradio.com - 1900-2100 Thursdays local time in Texas, USA.
Programme timings can vary by two or three minutes either way, because of individual schedules. Some placings are aimed at the overseas listeners in the United States, Australia etc..