Friendly Places on the radio
Adverts for the Priority Advertisers listed below broadcast on Rodney Collins shows (please click for schedules)
Blackpool, Lancashire, England [Google Map]
The Newlands Hotel is a small, friendly, licensed 8 bedroom Hotel / Guest House catering for families and couples and is ideally situated less than 250 yards from the beach, Promenade and the central pier, yet handy for the town centre and its many shops and arcades.
Also within a few minutes' walk are: The football ground; Car parks; Bus and train stations; Tram stops; Blackpool Tower; Winter Gardens; Sea Life centre; Waxworks; and Multi-screen cinema.
Friendliness, cleanliness, great home cooking, entertainment and value for money are all at the top of our list to help make your visit to Blackpool more enjoyable. We offer unbelievable value! - Bed and Breakfast prices from as little as £12.72 per night! (based on 7 nights (Sat to Sat) in a 'standard' room, during low season).
- Open all year (including Christmas & New Year)
- Bed and breakfast or bed, breakfast and 3 course evening meal available
- Double, Triple and Family Rooms
- En suite rooms available
- 3 bedrooms designated for Smokers
- Lord of the Rings themed 'Middle Earth' Dining room.
- Licensed Barwith a music theme
- Bar meals and snacks available
- Late bar
- Live entertainment during peak periods
- Under 3's free
- 50% discount for 3 - 12 year olds
- 10% discount for OAPs
- 10% discount (on production of valid membership card) for members of:
- The George Formby Society
- The Tolkien Society
- The Musician's Union
- Single parent families welcome
- Business clients and/or Contractors welcome
We are Child friendly, Family friendly, Couple friendly ............. just plain friendly!
- Biker Friendly
- Business Traveller Friendly
- Child & Family friendly
- Diet friendly
- Gay friendly
- Groups Friendly
- Smoker friendly
- Solo Traveller friendly
- Walker friendly
Friendly Places on the radio this year and last:
The music playlist for the Rodney Collins show is published each week on ABC Oldies web site and the show is broadcast weekly by agreement with the radio stations listed below. Please check the individual websites for broadcast dates and times as these may vary week to week.
In all, the programme is broadcast up to 15 times weekly by the stations below, with a further 17-23 stations broadcasting the show on a regular basis. The list below gives main broadcasts ONLY. Please note times refer to BST and that the show starts its weekly run on Saturday evenings with Miskin Radio, finishing the following Saturday morning on ABC Oldies.
- miskinradio.co.uk - Saturday at 1800 (during college term dates)
- abcoldies.com - Sunday at Midday and repeated Wednesday at 1300, Thursday at 2000, Saturday at 0700
- soulbeat-radio.com - Monday at 0930
- isles.fm - Monday at 1000 and repeated Thursday at 1400 & one overnight broadcast mid-week.
- replayradio.org - Sunday at 0900 and repeated Wednesdays at 1700
- wrfn1025.org/ – Sunday at 0900 and repeated Tuesday at Midday and Thursday night/ Friday morning at Midnight
- tunein.com/radio/Phoenixfm-s248552 - Sundays at 1000 and repeated Monday at Midday
- tunein.com/radio/Radio-Monro-UK-s286261/ - Monday at Midday and repeated the following Sunday at 0830
- wiganfm.com - Monday at Midday
Please note that ALL ads are rotated on our half-hour special broadcast as detailed here. The GENE PITNEY SHOW is replaced by GLEN CAMPBELL IN CONCERT June 19 week and then the GENE PITNEY SHOW returns from June 26 – broadcast details:
- http://tunein.com/radio/Radio-Monro-UK-s286261/ - Monday at 0600 and Tuesday at 1900;
- http://www.abcoldies.com/ at Midnight Monday into Tuesday morning;
- www.replayradio.org Tuesday 2030-2100.
Programme timings can vary by two or three minutes either way, because of individual schedules. Some placings are aimed at the overseas listeners in the United States, Australia etc..