Although no radio adverts for Friendly Places advertisers have been specifically scheduled this week, adverts for some of our longstanding advertisers are often slotted in for broadcast when there is available air time, but not listed below. See below for a list of weeks when ads for Priority Advertisers have been or will be scheduled for broadcast (last year and this year):
Friendly Places on the radio this year and last:
The music playlist for the Rodney Collins show is published each week on ABC Oldies web site and the show is broadcast weekly by agreement with the radio stations listed below. Please check the individual websites for broadcast dates and times as these may vary week to week.
In all, the programme is broadcast up to 15 times weekly by the stations below, with a further 17-23 stations broadcasting the show on a regular basis. The list below gives main broadcasts ONLY. Please note times refer to BST and that the show starts its weekly run on Saturday evenings with Miskin Radio, finishing the following Saturday morning on ABC Oldies.
- miskinradio.co.uk - Saturday at 1800 (during college term dates)
- abcoldies.com - Sunday at Midday and repeated Wednesday at 1300, Thursday at 2000, Saturday at 0700
- soulbeat-radio.com - Tuesday at 0900
- isles.fm - Monday at 1000 and repeated Thursday at 1400 & one overnight broadcast mid-week.
- westnorfolkradio.co.uk/ Mondays at 1900
- replayradio.org - Sunday at 0900 and repeated Monday at 0600 & Wednesday at 1700
- wrfn1025.org/ – Sunday at 0900 and repeated Tuesday at Midday and Thursday night/ Friday morning at Midnight
- beta.tunein.com/radio/Radio-Monro-UK-s286261/ - Monday at Midday and repeated the following Sunday at 1600
- wiganfm.com - Monday at Midday
Please note that ALL ads are rotated on our half-hour special broadcast as detailed here. The GENE PITNEY & FRIENDS – broadcast details:
- http://tunein.com/radio/Radio-Monro-UK-s286261/ - Monday at 0600, Tuesday at 1900 and Thursday at 2000
- http://www.abcoldies.com/ at Midnight Monday into 0100 Tuesday morning;
- www.replayradio.org 1900 Wednesdays and 0800 Sundays
- http://www.isles.fm/ at 2100 on Tuesdays & 2300 Fridays
- http://wiganfm.com/ on Mondays 2300
Programme timings can vary by two or three minutes either way, because of individual schedules. Some placings are aimed at the overseas listeners in the United States, Australia etc..