Although no radio adverts for Friendly Places advertisers have been specifically scheduled this week, adverts for some of our longstanding advertisers are often slotted in for broadcast when there is available air time, but not listed below. See below for a list of weeks when ads for Priority Advertisers have been or will be scheduled for broadcast (last year and this year):
Friendly Places on the radio this year and last:
The music playlist for the Rodney Collins show is published each week on ABC Oldies web site and the show is broadcast weekly by agreement with the radio stations listed below. Please check the individual websites for broadcast dates and times as these may vary week to week.
In all, the programme is broadcast up to 15 times weekly by the stations below, with a further 17-23 stations broadcasting the show on a regular basis. The list below gives main broadcasts ONLY. Please note times refer to BST and that the show starts its weekly run on Saturday evenings with Miskin Radio, finishing the following Saturday morning on ABC Oldies.
- miskinradio.co.uk - Saturday at 1800 (during college term dates)
- abcoldies.com - Sunday at Midday and repeated Wednesday at 1300, Thursday at 2000, Saturday at 0700
- soulbeat-radio.com - Monday at 0930
- isles.fm - Monday at 1000 and repeated Thursday at 1400 & one overnight broadcast mid-week.
- westnorfolkradio.co.uk/ Mondays at 1900
- replayradio.org - Sunday at 0900 and repeated Wednesdays at 1700
- wrfn1025.org/ – Sunday at 0900 and repeated Tuesday at Midday and Thursday night/ Friday morning at Midnight
- tunein.com/radio/Radio-Monro-UK-s286261/ - Monday at Midday and repeated the following Sunday at 0830
- wiganfm.com - Monday at Midday
Please note that ALL ads are rotated on our half-hour special broadcast as detailed here. The GENE PITNEY SHOW – broadcast details:
- http://tunein.com/radio/Radio-Monro-UK-s286261/ - Monday at 0600 and Tuesday at 1900;
- http://www.abcoldies.com/ at Midnight Monday into Tuesday morning;
- www.replayradio.org Tuesday 2030-2100.
Programme timings can vary by two or three minutes either way, because of individual schedules. Some placings are aimed at the overseas listeners in the United States, Australia etc..