Although no radio adverts for Friendly Places advertisers have been specifically scheduled this week, adverts for some of our longstanding advertisers are often slotted in for broadcast when there is available air time, but not listed below. See below for a list of weeks when ads for Priority Advertisers have been or will be scheduled for broadcast (last year and this year):
Friendly Places on the radio this year and last:
The music playlist for the Rodney Collins show is published each week on ABC Oldies web site. The show is broadcast weekly by agreement with the radio stations listed below. Please check the individual websites for broadcast dates and times as these may vary week to week.
In all, the main programme is broadcast up to 26 times weekly by the stations below, with a further 20 stations broadcasting the show on a regular basis including cable stations in Europe and the US. The list below gives main broadcasts ONLY.
Please note times refer to BST and that the show starts its weekly run on Saturday evenings with Miskin Radio, finishing the following Saturday morning on ABC Oldies.
- http://www.abcoldies.com/ - Saturday at 0700, Sunday at Midday, Wednesday at 1300 & Thursday at 2000
- http://www.miskinradio.co.uk/ - Saturday at 1800
- www.replayradio.org - Sunday at 0900, Tuesday at 0600, Wednesday at 1600 and Friday at 1300
- http://www.wrfn1025.org/ - Sunday at 0900, Tuesday at Midday and Thursday night/ Friday morning at Midnight
- http://www.shorewaysradio.com/ - Sunday at 1000
- http://www.serenitysoundradio.com/ - Sunday at 1000
- http://www.isles.fm/ - Monday at 1000 and repeated Thursday at 1400 & one overnight broadcast mid-week
- http://www.wrfn-uk-gold.uk/ - Monday at Midday and repeated the following week Sunday at 1600.
- http://wiganfm.com/ - Monday at Midday
- http://www.westnorfolkradio.co.uk/ - Mondays at 1900
- https://replayradiorock.net/ - Tuesday at 0800 and Thursday at 2100
- http://www.soulbeat-radio.com/ - Tuesday just after 0900
- http://bullseyeradio.com - 1900-2100 Thursdays local time in Texas, USA.
Programme timings can vary by two or three minutes either way, because of individual schedules. Some placings are aimed at the overseas listeners in the United States, Australia etc..